Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Addicts Best of 2010 list

Photobucket

This year has come to an end my dears and though Paranormal Romance Addict has only seen a few weeks in 2010 this Addict has been reading paranormal romance for quiet some time! So I have developed a list to share with you all of my PR favorites in 2010.

Favorite Series: Demonica Series by Larissa Ione
This is a five loveys series!

Favorite Author: Jeanie Frost
Since the start of her Night Huntress series dears. 

Favorite Book: The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
I know darling, not technically PR but it does have lots of romance and zombies!

Favorite Hero: Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
His Character just keeps getting deeper and deeper with each new novel.

Favorite Heroine: This was a hard one.
Kira from Jeaniene Frost's Eternal Kiss of Darkness
She is thrown into this crazy otherworld by trying to be a good samaritan and she just rolls with it. Also she is one butt-kicking darling and turns the sexy Egyptian Mencheres to putty in her hands. 

Favorite Cover: Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer
I would very much like a poster of my dear Jag to hang in my boudoir. 

And I have a favorite author that will be missed; Jennifer Rardin who unexpectedly passed away in September. The last book in her Jaz Parks series, The Deadliest Bite, will be released in June.



Wishing all you lovelies a wonderful New Year overflowing with paranormal romance reads! 

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and the New Years wishes. I hope you have a great new years also! I like this post...I've been trying to think of a New Years post but I liked too many books this year!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i have the iron duke and i can't wait ot read it! happy new year!!

BLHmistress said...

OH I agree with the Demonica series so sad its over though but can't wait for her new series though.

Bloomfield Oven Repair said...

Veery creative post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...