Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Cover of the Week - February 7th, 2011

by Alex Morgan
Paladins of Darkness #7



The seventh book in the sexy contemporary paranormal romance series featuring the Paladins, immortal warriors who willingly die repeatedly in an eternal battle to protect humanity—and the women they love.
Sasha is a woman on a mission. With a volatile situation in Seattle where the warriors have abandoned protocol by offering sanctuary to their Kalith enemy, Sasha needs to restore order—and prove herself to her well-respected Regent father. But when she meets Larem, her valiant and handsome new Kalith bodyguard, all of her preconceived notions about his kind crumble and what once seemed so black and white is suddenly very gray. And after she finds herself directly in the crossfire between the Regents and the Paladins, Sasha must choose to stand behind her father or beside the warrior she loves.


Release: April 26th, 2011

I've had this series sitting in my TBR pile for about a year now, I really need to get to it by the looks of this cover! You know what they say about the size of a man's sword....yeah neither do I. 

3 comments:

BLHmistress said...

um what is that :) I know man that cover is smokin' hot but anyway as I tear my eyes away from the cover. I have two of her books one of each of her series I really need to get the rest of them- kind of funny about series I need to have them all before I read them.

Dianne Duvall said...

Yay! Another Paladins novel! I like this series. :-) And what an awesome cover!

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

@BLHmistress, I'm the same way. If it's an established series I have to have all of them before I start it.

@Dianne Duvall, I'll have to start the series soon then.

Oh, I just realized this is released on my birthday. Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...