Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cover of the Week - Seduce Me in Dreams by Jacquelyn Frank

Seduce Me in Dreams (Three Worlds Series #1)

I think the use of Paul Marron as a cover model is a cleverly constructed conspiracy by publishing companies and Bounty! How could you not buy a book with him on the cover? Then you need the paper towels to wipe up your drool from zoning out just staring at the cover and fantasizing....

3 comments:

ChrisS said...

What a great cover! I just love Jacquelyn Frank's books.

Unknown said...

I've purchased this book, have not read it yet. I am stalking Paul & feel the need to purchase anything I wee him on. The blurb sounds great & I hope to get to read it soon.

Sheree said...

Hey, I'm stalking Paul! Nah, we can all stalk the poor man. :)

I couldn't believe how quickly the miserably few copies were snatched up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...