Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Devil Without a Cause Winner!


A great big PRA thank you to Terri Garey for stopping by a few weeks ago for an interview
I selected the winning commenter from that post using random.org and the winner is....

Beverly who said...

Great interview - love the five fun facts bit!!! I have two sisters - isn't it amazing how groups of women raised together can all turn out so amazing and yet so completely different. Please enter me in the giveaway - love the cover and it sounds great! I am an old follower.



You won a copy of Devil Without a Cause from Terri Garey! Congrats! I will be emailing you shortly to confirm and get your info. 


7 comments:

Beverly said...

Yeah! I am so excited to have won! Can't wait to get the book. Thanks so much.

Beverly said...

I didn't add my email - bevsharp@desch.org

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

Sent you an email hun!

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! This comment is to notify you that I am presenting you with the Liebster Blog Award :) You can find out more here: http://twistingyourmindonewordatatime.blogspot.com

~Brandi

essays said...

I love these pure romantic tips and stories in blog.

HippieChic said...

Holy crap. I am going to have to read this just based on the cover! Geez!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...