Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Love





PhotobucketThe 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance. If you prefer more adult reading head on over there and join in. We do so love new blood. ;)

QOTW: What was your favorite book you read last month?
Wilder's Mate by Moira Rogers. It was so good, I wished it was longer!




Thank you for stopping by, please let me know that you visited by leaving a comment. Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!  

8 comments:

jowanna said...

love your blog. picked up a button. please come over for a visit. i am giving away a signed copy of JR Wards Lover Unleashed at Pimpin Reads http://bit.ly/hotbooks

Shah Wharton said...

Hi - I'm new to this hop and to your blog. Im a new follower too. Shah from wordsinsync.blogspot.com X

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - happily tagging along on the 18 & Over. Keep reading, and have a fabulous weekend. :)

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Kelly Rubidoux said...

I loved Wilder's Mate! Then again, I love pretty much anything Moira Rogers puts out! Lol!
New follower!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Unknown said...

Hopping on by. Cute blog design.

bittenbyromance said...

Have a good weekend!

BLHmistress said...

Hopping on thru to wish you a Happy Weekend! I can't wait to read Wilder's mate . My fave book was Gabriel's Mate by Tina Folsom

Follow Friday and Blog Hops

Unknown said...

Hopping by! I've heard a ton of good things about the book, but I haven't actually read it yet.. added to my wishlist though! Glad you enjoyed it!

My Friday Memes

Nora @ The Bucket List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...