Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cover of the Week - January 10th, 2011

JR Ward's Lover Avenged from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.



This is Paul Marron representing one of my favorite men in the series, Rehv. He has been on a ton of other book covers as well and is on Juliana Stone's upcoming release His Darkest Salvation. Jules is such a tease, she's only revealed a small piece of the cover so far. 

>Here< and >here< is an Amazon list of other covers Paul has graced.I didn't realize he did so many, and a lot I have read, but can sure see why! *fans myself* That boy is something to look at. I have a feeling he might pop up often in our 'Cover of the Week' posts. 

You can see more of Paul at his website: http://www.paulmarron.com/

3 comments:

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Mmmmm. I like this cover, and that man is hawt! I've often wondered who he was. Thanks for sharing!

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Also...I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Find out more on my blog.

~Sara @ Just Another Story.

BLHmistress said...

YUM Rhev's cover and he is yummy with a Capital Y.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...