Paranormal Romance: a sub-genre that focuses on romance and includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation, blending together themes from the genres of traditional fantasy, science fiction, or horror. Common hallmarks are romantic relationships between humans and vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, and other entities of a fantastic or otherworldly nature and can also include characters with psychic abilities.

Addict: (v) to habituate or abandon oneself to something compulsively or obsessively (see above)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cover of the Week - January 17th, 2011


#4 in the Feral Warriors series

This is by far my favorite Feral Warriors novel. I just love bad-boy Jag and this is exactly how I pictured him.
And just look at that body, I have this novel on my book shelf with the cover on full display ladies. 

I have been searching to find out who the model is on the cover but haven't been able to find any information, if you know please tell me so that I can add it to this post. Thank you lovelies. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...